Thursday, July 01, 2021 - Saturday, July 31, 2021
Dear Members of the Congregation,
The purpose of this sabbath month is to allow us time for rest and relaxation, time to read or study, or to regroup or reconnect with family or friends. Or, most importantly, it will allow us time to remove the busyness of our life and stand still in the Lord.
We asked the people who host or chair activities, teams or committees, to tell us if they need or want to continue their work in July or whether they want to participate in the July Sabbath.
The activities listed below will continue in July:
- Adult Education: Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
- Children's Sunday School: Sundays at 9:50 a.m.
- Evening Prayer: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 9:00 p.m.
- The Outdoor Church meal distribution: Saturday, July 24 12:30-5:00 p.m.
- PCIS on the Move: Friday, July 30 at 11:00 a.m.
- PCIS Book Club: Friday, July 30 at 7:30 p.m.
All other activities and meetings will participate in the July Sabbath.
Add to Calendar