Clean Out Your Home - We Need Items for Our Church Yard Sale!
Starting this week, we will be accepting donations for the yard sale scheduled on Saturday, September 14th, 9am-2:00pm. It’s the perfect time to clean out your home and de-clutter. If you have treasures to donate (we'll take almost anything with some exceptions – see list below or call the office if you are unsure), drop them off at the church on Sunday mornings, or Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday mornings (call the office first to be sure the doors are open during the week.) We will also have a bake sale so if you'd like to donate a baked good, we'd appreciate it! Remember, ALL proceeds benefit the Youth Groups.
Can you help out?
Volunteers are needed in a variety of roles to help make the Church Yard Sale a success! On Friday, September 13th, we need help setting up. Youth are needed Friday afternoon/evening! After the sale, we will need help cleaning up. Hopefully there won’t be much left behind and it will be quick. The sale is over at 2:00pm, so be prepared to come around 1:45pm. Please use the form to indicate how you'd like to help out or call the office.
All donated items should be clean and in good working condition, gently used or new.
· Household items: pots and pans, dishes, glasses, vases, utensils, linens, rugs, bedspreads
· Office Supplies: notebook, files, desk accessories
· Art/Art Supplies: artwork, framed pictures, frames, blank canvases, paint and brushes
· Craft Supplies: yarn, sewing supplies and machines, fabrics, scrapbooking items, stamping supplies
· Sporting Goods: helmets, bags, camping equipment, sleds, bats, balls, rollerblades, skates
· Toys and Games: action figures, cars, train sets, blocks, outdoor toys (please make sure games have all pieces and are in box or bag to keep pieces from getting separated)
· Small electronics/appliances: toasters, lamps, vacuums, stereos, CD players, MP3 players/iPods, alarm clocks
· Media: books, DVDs CDs, computer games
· Tools and Gardening Equipment
· Pet supplies: cages, carriers, collars, leashes
· Other valuable items, collectibles, jewelry, and antiques
Items we can’t accept:
· Exercise equipment (unless new)
· Large appliances
· Computers and printers (more than 2 yr. old)
· Car seats
· Microwaves (unless new)
· TVs (unless new)